Great Wall is the professional manufacturer of cement machinery with the production experience for more than a half of century. Our company put forward a suit of highly effective solution for frequently asked questions in the process of cement production. This solution can effectively reduces power consumption and dust pollution of cement plant, reduces manual operation, as well as improves the stability of product.
At present, the following problems commonly exist in domestic cement production line:
1. The power consumption of traditional equipment is high, not meets the national policy requirements.
2. The pollution of dust is serious, and the noise of production is loud.
3. The land occupation of original production line is large, output is low, and production efficiency is low.
During 12th five-year plan, National Development and Reform Commission puts forward higher requirements to cement enterprises that the enterprise with low productivity, high energy consumption and high pollution will be shut down, as well as encourage the enterprise to adopt advanced technology, equipment and large-scale production.
Under the new circumstances, cement industry puts forward new requirements to equipment and production lines.
1. Putting national policy into effort, forgoing high energy consumption equipment, using more energy-saving equipment.
2. Improving the production technology and equipment, improving the quality, reducing the operation costs of existing facilities.
3. Reducing the emission and greenhouse gas, decreasing pollution of dust and noise.
4. Building a new production line, meanwhile optimizing investment in enterprise, improving production efficiency.
1. Can recover the costs of investment in 1-3 years.
2. Adopting advanced process control and energy management, reducing power consumption by more than 30%, single machine power consumption is 18~22kWh/t, and electricity saving effect is remarkable.
3. The output of finished cement production is 55~250t/h, surface area is 3300~3800cm²/g, achieving the goal of high yield and high fine.
4. Reducing delivery period by 20%, reducing time cost.
1. Comprehensive services coverage, mature system solutions
Great Wall Machinery, as a supplier of global grinding system, combines the experience with product design, process control and energy efficiency management etc. in order to create high quality overall solution for customer of cement industry. It’s not only content your production requirement, but also perfectly solve the problem of project and maintenance, allows you to spend more time to focus on core business field, and realizes the goal successfully.
2. PC42.5 cement surface area is 3800cm²/g, production technology is mature.
Great Wall strives to improve production technology and milling quality, its vertical roller mill produced PC42.5 cement surface area is 3800cm²/g, vertical roller mill has the completely ability to replace cement ball mill with stable and reliable quality.
3. Energy consumption reduced by 30%, milling yield for per unit time improved by more than 10%
Adopting advanced process control and energy management, reducing power consumption by more than 30%, single machine power consumption is 18~22kWh/t, and electricity saving effect is remarkable. With equipment technology improvement of Great Wall Machinery, mill work efficiency improved, milling yield for per unit time improved by more than 10%.
4. Manual operation strength reduction, stability of milling process promotion
There is no manual operation in the process of mill running, which realizes the automatic control with long-term, stable, effective, makes milling process more stable, realizes fine work of production.
5. The average of dust concentration is lower than 1 mg/m², noise is around 80dB
Cement vertical roller mill adopts internal negative pressure system, effectively reduces dust overflow, the average of dust concentration is lower than 1 mg/m², to ensure dust emission index meet "Emission Standard of Air Pollutants for Cement Industry" (GB4915-2004), noise control accord with "Emission Standard for Industrial Enterprises Noise at Boundary" (GB12348-2008)
1. Mining the raw material
Limestone and clay are blasted from rock quarries by boring the rock and setting off explosives with a negligible impact of the environment, due to the modern technology employed.
2. Transporting the raw material
once the huge rocks have beem fragmented,they transported to the plant in dump truks or by conveyor belt.
The quarry stone is delivered through chutes to the crushers, where it is reduced by crushing or pounding to chunks approximately 1 ½ inches in size.
Prehomogenization is the proportional mix of the different types of clay, limestones, or any other required material
5.Raw material storage
Each of the raw materials is transported separately to silos,where it later will be added in specification amounts according to the particular type of cement being produced.
6. Raw material mill
This takes places in verticcal steel mill, which grinds the material through the pressure exerted by three conical rollers. which roll over a turning milling table.Horizontal mills, inside which the material is pulverized by meams of steel balls, are also used in this phase.
7. Raw meal homogenization
This process takes place in silos equipped for obtaining a homogenous mix of the material.
Calcination is the core portion of the process, in which huge rotary kilns come into play. Inside, at 1400 degrees C, the raw material is transformed into clinker: small, dark gray nodules 3-4 centimeters in diameter.
9. Cement milling
The clinker is ground by different-size steel balls while it works its way through the mill’s two chambers, with gypsum being added to extend cement setting times.
10. Cement packaging and shipping
The cement is then housed in storage silos, from where it is hydraulically or mechanically extracted and transported to facilities where it will be packaged in sacks or supplied in bulk. In either case, it can be shipped by rail car, freighter truck or ship.
Project Overview： Project company: Hubei Century Xinfeng Leishan Cement Co., Ltd. Project address: Jiangbi Road, E’cheng District, E’zhou City, Hubei Province Contracting mode: General contracting---turnkey project Host configuration: Φ4.6×10.5+3.5 m...