【Product description】: Vertical lime calcining kiln is also called vertical kiln or shaft kiln. It has the advantages of low energy consumption, small land occupation, low investment, wide fuel applicability, etc.
【Product capacity】: 100-300t/d
【Product application】: Metallurgy, construction, agriculture, calcium carbide, environmental protection and chemical industries.
1. Automatic and manual system are both equipped. Except for the manual operation of the on-site operation box, all of them can be controlled by computer operation in the central control room.
2. The data of all instruments (such as pressure gauge, flow meter, temperature instrument) is displayed on the computer and can be printed by the printer.
3. Perfect WINCC human-machine interface operating system.
4. Complete Siemens intelligent weighing module batching, weighing and compensation system.
5. Reliable lime kiln material level gauges, smart masters and other proprietary equipment.
6. Perfect on-site camera monitoring system.
7. Reliable Siemens PLC system, inverter and industrial computer two-level microcomputer intelligent system.
8. Environmentally friendly.
Limestone and coal are respectively fed into the storage bins by forklift. The lower parts of the bins have automatic weighing hoppers. After weighing according to the amount set by the computer, the limestone and coal are mixed. The mixed material is lifted by the skip car through the inclined bridge to the top of the lime kiln, and then is evenly sprinkled into the kiln through the loading equipment and the feeding equipment. The raw material descends under the action of its own gravity in the kiln. At the bottom of the kiln, a roots blower cools the lime at the bottom of the kiln. The wind from the bottom exchanges heat with the lime and enters the calcining zone as fuel after its temperature reaches 600 degrees. Lime shaft kilns are stationary vertical kilns where the raw limestone enters at the top and gravity flows through three thermally zoned sections known as the preheating, calcining, and cooling zones. and complete chemical reaction under the action of high temperature to decompose into calcium oxide (lime). After that, it is discharged from the kiln bottom by the disc ashing machine and the ash discharging device with the function of sealed discharge, to realize the non-stop wind unloading.
Technical parameters of production line:
|Capacity(t/d)||Effective volume（m³）||Effective height (m)||Effective section Diameter(m)||limestone grain size(mm)||Heat consumption (KJ/kg)|
Technical parameters of metallurgical active lime kiln:
Calculation basis: CaO content>55%, limestone grain size of 30-70mm, anthracite, product activity>300ml
The lime shaft kiln produced by Henan Great Wall Machinery for a company in Peru is running well and the product quality is high. It has been praised by customers.
Office Add: Mengzhuang Town, Huixian City, Henan Province, China